Financial Aid Officers
Free programs, services, and tools to help you better serve your students.
- Financial literacy materials and services - Free print and electronic materials to help your students become more financially savvy. The MDHE also has staff who are Accredited Financial Counselors through the AFCPE and will conduct financial literacy workshops for your students, upon request. Complete the MDHE's speaking/event request form to secure a speaker for your next financial literacy workshop or course.
- Training - Includes pre-recorded webcasts and more.
- Missouri state aid forms - For use by financial aid officers.
- School and Lender Services - Staff to help you with FFELP loan issues for loans guaranteed by the MDHE before June 30, 2010.
- Borrower Services information center - Toll-free call center for assisting borrowers with FFELP loans guaranteed by the MDHE before June 30, 2010.
- Financial Aid 101 - Basic financial aid information for your students and and their families.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) - Central database for student aid to which the MDHE reports data every two weeks.
- Mapping Your Future - Sponsored by the MDHE. MYF provides students and families with information on financial strategies, career choices, and college planning, online loan counseling and more.